Friday, March 14, 2008

It Was The Best of Shoes, It Was the Worst of Shoes...

Something about the impending shift in seasons (really! some day all this snow WILL melt!) has me dreaming of the distant day when I'll be able to strap on peep-toe pumps instead of schlepping on my hideous salt-stained snow boots. As a result, I've been scoping out some Spring shoes on my favourite sites. Here, in a totally random and un-scientific survey of what I've discovered, are my top ten most (and least) favourite Spring shoes (so far!). Enjoy, and dream of the day when you can step out in these without fear of sinking ankle-deep into a slush puddle!

The Favourites

1. Dior "Diorissimo" suede peep toes @ Bluefly - gorgeous details in a neutral hue



















2 - N.Y.L.A. "Stephie" pumps @ Bluefly - pretty pleated details in chocolate suede



















3 - Bottega Veneta pumps @ Bluefly - contrast stitching adds interest and definition


















4 - Cole Haan @ Bluefly - patent leather in a luscious ruby hue



















5 - Via Spiga "Opal" pumps @ Nordstrom - a bright kick of colour



















6 - Linea Paolo "Sofia" pumps @ Nordstrom - Such pretty, feminine details in a perfect cotton-candy shade



















7 - Gucci Mary Janes @ Saks Fifth Avenue - A shade sooo reminiscent of Spring leaves
















8 - Theory pumps @ Bluefly - A classic made special by the python texture


















9 - Martinez Valero "Whisper" pumps @ Nordstrom - polka dots kick any outfit up a notch



















10 - Jeffrey Cambell "Mai" pumps @ Nordstrom - A shade of ocean blue perfect for Spring




















I hope you've enjoyed this eye (and foot) candy as much as I have! Coming up - part two: the worst of shoes...

No comments: