Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's Time to Crack Out the PJ Pants!


Toile PJ Pants @ HipUndies.com

I don't know about you, but I always look forward to Fall. I love the colours, the crispness in the air, the feeling of newness and anticipation that's been programmed into me from years of "first days at school" in early September.

Another reason I love Fall - the comfort that clothes bring to me, a comfort distinctly lacking during the sticky Summer months. You know what I mean - the feel of cashmere wrapped around me; the swish of a long skirt across my calves; the sheer joy of getting home from work, kicking off my boots and throwing on my fleecy pj pants. Ahh...heaven! In honour of the comforts of Fall (and Fall clothes); in honour or curling up on one of the first frosty nights with a cup of tea and a good book, I present to you my "best of pj pants 2007"!


"Counting Sheep" pants @ Anthropologie














Hanami Sleep Pants @ Anthropologie














"Serendipity" PJ Pants @ Anthropologie














"Take it Easy" pants @ Anthropologie














Wendy Glez pj pants @ Bluefly.com
























Wendy Glez voile pj pants @ Bluefly.com

























Victoria's Secret flannel PJs

























Delia's "Victorian" PJ Pants

























P.J. Salvage "Neapolitan Flower" PJ Pants @ Amazon.com

























"Green Geisha" PJ Pants @ Hipundies.com

No comments: