Saturday, October 13, 2007

Be-Leaf Me

Leaf tee, Antigenre @ Etsy

As I sit, sipping a cup of tea and watching the bright maple leaves fluttering to the ground in my backyard, I figured I'd do a post as an homage to one of my favourite elements of Fall and one of my favourite design elements on clothing. Be-leaf me, these pieces will leave you wanting more! (oh my god, I'm starting to make worse puns than my husband!!)

BCBG Max Azria dress @ Nordstrom























C & C leaf print tunic, Nordstrom























Classiques Entier @ Nordstrom























Intuitions "etched leaves" skirt - Dillard's























Mac and Jac silk tunic @ Nordstrom























Silk twill shift dress from Maggie London @ Nordstrom























Vera Wang silk chiffon gown @ Bluefly
























"Falling leaf" hobo bag by JMacc @ Etsy.com
























"Sage leaf" ring by Honeybee @ Etsy.com























Hairpins by Blockpartypress @ Etsy.com


















Juicy Couture earrings @ Nordstrom























"Washi leaves" necklace by Littleputbooks @ Etsy.com
























Leaf necklace by Chainchainchained @ Etsy.com


















Sheila Fajl chandelier earrings @ Nordstrom























Reese Li diaper bag @ Nordstrom
























Madisongre embroidered wristlet @ Etsy.com




















"Foliage" wristlet by Allysonhill @ Etsy.com




1 comment:

regina said...

hi thank you for including my leaf necklace!
xoxo chain chain chain