Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Birds and the Bees and the Flowers and the Trees...

Just a random post of pretty things I've discovered on Etsy.com...it's been a challenging week at work and most of my brain cells are fratzed, so pretty pictures of pretty things is pretty much all I can handle right now.

Don't worry, I intend to get back into some deeply intellectual analysis of fashion and society on the weekend. Or...I may just post more pretty things! ; )


A delicate necklace takes flight - Bombalurina @ Etsy.com
























Honeybees flit across Stevester's silkscreen tee @ Etsy.com
























Beaded blossoms abound on this vintage ring from JuliaCatherine @ Etsy.com
























A sinuous, stylized tree makes for a stunning pendant from MadisonCraftStudio @ Etsy.com


1 comment:

Julia Catherine said...

Thanks for featuring my ring.. gosh do my nails look horrid!